Tuesday, December 14, 2010

short post

the truth that you leave
I do not want to face
just think this is the last
I always do not understand
your expression
and cannot saw
the real of you
what you like
you can easily write out in your face
this cannot to be compared
because you come from there

when they ask
how about you
i just can say
so what
not a love and not a refused
just stay in any point
let time to pass all of you
your face
your life
your smile
and between of us
i will always remember
That year.that time.that moment.and the loneliness Smile

In this period of time
i am lazy to think
i ma lazy to work
and lazy to do anythings
but i don want to say
I have been sensible when you disappear in this world
I will take a good all of you in my heart
to let you move to deeply buried



No comments:

Post a Comment