Monday, July 26, 2010

when i at wang ulu

finally i stay at wang ulu to continue my uni life
hehe
actually still fine for all the thing
just i cannot eat all the "toxic" food
such as EGG , chicken , seafood , cili and ...
because of this i need to prepare breakfast , lunch and dinner by myself
so ..
i think that can be improved my cook skill
huhu
Moi moi moi moi ...mmmmoooiiii.........
1st day je din back yet i go kangar for breakfast
after that dinner is corn + milo
so make me perutache
haha
as a conclusion i cannot eat corn and milo together
2rd day
cook moi la
vege moi is the better
and i did brought some vege at market on last sunday
its taste is nt bad ..
3rd day
also is today
i cook corn soup and "lam jeong "
and i will cook rice
FINALLY I CAN EAT RICE LE ....
hehe^^
now because of duhv bus to fetch us to ulu pauh the wastewater
so i vry free and cn update my blog
because WANG ULU CANNOT POST BLOG ...


No comments:

Post a Comment