Monday, December 21, 2009

[new] semester coming soon

2010 , mine fourth semester ,28 dec 2009 is term begin .Before that i think i will back on 27 dec morning with my roommate by dad ancient car .So,this few day , i need to keep my thing to go back [ulu] place.actually i m happy can be go back wang ulu , may be i love study , or may be i miss my friend so much ,Hee!!New sem , i will looking the new and bewildering course subject, that is :-

EAT 204 Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System (GIS)
EAT 205 Chemodynamics
EAT 206 Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
EAT 207 Water Supply Engineering
EAT 208 Environmental Law, Health and Safety
EUW 322 Thinking Skills

For mine new semester , i special making a special time table to prepare for new life .



Because got something happening at last sem, so my result drop . Not drop like normal , is drop like abnormal .From high to low ... sad !! :(

But i will chase it back , this is i promise for myself , and i think i don't have too much time to think other thing .

For one more thing , that is my mood . From 2nd sem to 3th sem , i feel that my mood starting unstable . I also don't know why i become like that ,may be the tension and also the emulative make me cannot to control myself .I worry i will more serious for next sem .I really cannot go back to my pass life ..?? I will smile and cry to do everything, cry not mean that is bad thing , is a kind of abreact,at least in my life still got smile and tear .So, if any friend or someone who scold by me , I just can say sorry ^infinite to you .

new life new hope , new heart new energy ....
[永远牢记,如果你累了,那就用心回想你到底要的是什么]













No comments:

Post a Comment