Wednesday, July 1, 2009

back on monday 6 july 2009

1stly,i wan thank zhu zhu can fetch me back ulu..i really thank her .muackss..becoz of my father car got some problem so him cnt fetch me d,but i think dis is a good thing,becoz he everytime reach our home on vry late time already..at here,i also want say thank you,dad.i know he r vry swink to bring-up us 6 sister,and now u still wan working 2 bring-up dis family ..i vry lucky becoz i hv my father like u.although father day i cant celebrate wit u,but u also still can celebrate wit sister,i think u feel enough already..dad,i sure bring u go eat seafood de ,u dont worry.i know seafood is ur famous food..hehe!!sori ..i 4get d,i wan write about zhu zhu de,i think she dunoe i hv write a blog at here,7july is her bday.i will try 2 gv her a surprise..hehe~~zhu zhu ,v know each other about 7 years already..the time is vry faz,i dunoe hw long i stil cn wit u ,bt i will always rmb u..u r my important person in my life.u always is my best fren..dis fri bj,hting,elylin will cm penang,so i need 2 plan wan bring them go play..shoping??eating??sing k??haiyo..i m blur d,nvm la..i sleep 1st den i jz plan la..i oso dunoe y i always write my blog on nite..may be becoz of whisht of nite.. den i got many ling gao 2 write gua..i know my english is vry poor..specially my grammar..poor dao...hehe(paiseh )zzz










我不做大哥好多年~

No comments:

Post a Comment