Tuesday, July 7, 2009

my laptop siao siao d..5.5.5.5....

This few day i cannot on my skype(similar like msn) at wang ulu..den i feel dat my laptop got some problem already..haizz..hw can i do? format?...i dont want la because i dont have a external harddisk ..wer i can save my document..y any at this sew is so 'sui' 1..i need go back penang to take some 'buat' cao to unimap d..i wan 2 grow at my hostel..den i can 去‘衰’..yesterday senior alam (me la) go meet wit junior at block 6..wah!!got 9 ppl only..3 boy n 6 girl..haizz...y alam so cham...the guy always is a little bit compare with gal 1..den,i oso talk many thing and skill and unimap 2 my junior..den 1 junior Andy..him english r vry good ,den he ask me y i want 2 choice environmental eng..for tat time,actually i oso dunoe hw 2 ans him...haha!so sia sui...but i got tell him a bit about environmental engineer thing 2 him..hope tat he cn understand wat i talking about because my english is vry poor ..den i use mandarin 2 ask him is more fast ..den i direct using mandarin 2 ans him...haizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment