Friday, June 18, 2010

road

today
totally no mood when i am working
don't know why
always feel that do anything also is a fault
i am very sorry to xiang yee
because of my bad mood
i tell her ( with high voice )
"why u all so late one , my mother already waiting me at main door , later she don't want to fetch me ,then u all fetch me back ."
but to next minute
i regret
regret what i did done
regret what i did told
after that
i feel that wanna to tell my feeling to my friend
but he no reply me
this make me feel that
i do anything also is a fault
i think this all because of my result
when you jump more high
you will feel more pain when you jump down
that why
now i feel very pain
and very useless
what i can do
just can add up my confidence
if i continue cannot find the road
i wont happy for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment