Wednesday, June 24, 2009

1st time

new sem new pencil box..hao pang oh~~

everyday i oso want take my spoon cover go out lol !!



my small notecase~~cute ti cute ti..


Dis is a 1st time to try write a blog,feel so strain,bcoz my english is very poor(paiseh)..but i will try my best to write about me at there.Nw is school holiday,so i m working nw,but feel so tired and boring,wanna fast2 go back my school to continue my study(but other ppl duwan study leh,y ya?? ),may be i like study ..feel freedom when i m study,no need to worried about money and always feel boring when working.i oso make a pencil box,small notecase,and a spoon cover when i m working(glom the free time to make it)..hehe..so i think i oso got a small gain in dis holiday.very sorry to my promoter becoz i always glom the working time..but i dd try my best to help her ,and i oso learn so much from her..about product knowledge and learn how to sew cotton so that i can make my gain ..hehe..










No comments:

Post a Comment