Tuesday, May 1, 2012

long time no see

Well, i am back . hahaha.. This few of week is totally charge off because i have to submit my final draft thesis for final year project. Although i don have the complete result , i dont have the preparation heart to complete my last task for final draft, by the way .. i have submitted the " 68 pages of paper". Good job , st. Thank you my sv .. hehehe.. because she is really help me a lot, especially is my poorly grammar!!

1st May of 2012 , International Labor day .
sadly i have to work on that night BUT i also have some fun with few funny fellow although i just available in Perlis . Bowling and crazy singK in midnight !!
How can i imaging that my sound is totally open on midnight,i even can reach high pitch some more .. (mayb that is just my feeling) .=)

Before this , more and more activity i have been attended as well . UniMAP CNY show , UUM CNY show. They have a lot of improvement .Be Proud on them. =) 

After this , the final viva is coming soon . 14th of May . Keep on my worth . Dont become worthless.. PLEASE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment