Tuesday, January 25, 2011

happy RABIT year 2011,gong xi fa cai

cny
CNY
CNY
coming soon ~~~~~!!!
huhuhu~~~~~~~~~~
tomorrow going back to my lovely home
ah sien
wait me ya ..
i will acc u go for shopping

last night just finish my test 1 which is the test is before cny
damn down when preparing the test
totally in cny mood
no mood to prepare as well
but, after paper is done
my mood is going back again
that is cny mood
don know why i am so excited
mayb always hear for cny songs
need to pick up and combine it as my CNY festival performance again
don know this time ,i can present it or not ?? abit worry ..
because last time , our performance abit "SS"
sorry to said , i really don like other to see just for this part
who can else feel that work hard belong of us ?
mayb you will said , if u don know sing , please dont go for perform
hmm....
but i stil like the "pentas" ..
that is me ..
try to get a best performance
to for all my fans ..
hehe
i wan seriously sing a good song to all of u
really ..

after go back
cut my hair again for new look new style new mood for my new year
happy rabit year ^^
always believe that good always come to me
for my family and frens as well
29th going back sauk
i really like my kampung
"sauk"
long time din back there
miss it so much
to all person , plant ,animals , food and ren qing wei....

after that
got alot gathering
TAT,Kastam,Padini.....
this time i really go for TAO
sorry to HC
this time really promise to you ..

at here
just let me wish you
gong xi fa cai
xu ge yuan lai guo hao nian
guo ge da fei nian

muacks



No comments:

Post a Comment